Monday, November 26, 2007

Marriage.. umm.. marriage.. its a beautiful institution.. when 2 people (or their families) decide to spend their lifetimes together then their union is termed as marriage..

its the final celebration of love.. the union of 2 individual souls and lives conjoining into one single existence. Ideally a married couple should act and be like the same person.. they shud merge and become like one conscious. It is then and only then that a marriage can be a successful and happy union.

In life we get to hear so many incidents and occurrences. But an average man hears about it from a distance, with hardly any of these touching him or people close to him. Yesterday an incident took place but it was not distant to me. The incident has touched me and has shaken me and aroused lots of emotions within me which i have not felt before. One of my closest friends got married.

U ask, Y it shook me?

Yes, marriage is a nice healthy affair for society, its a gloriously happy moment touching everyone near the couple in the spotlight and their close and dear ones. Its the start of a new life, the beginning of a whole new part in the book of life. But still it shook me. My friend who got married was.. correction is.. a very close friend, one whom i hold in high esteem and one who is very close me, more than she realises. She is like a beautiful jewel in a crown sparkling brighter than a hundred suns.. she is a friend whose friendship i treasure with my heart.. NO NO, now dont get the wrong idea... I'm talking about a friend and i mean just a friend, nothing more.

Sneha... Its a new unexpected beginning for you. A whole new chapter has begun in your life. A chapter filled with lots of fun-filled happenings. And lots of stuff to look forward to. You have a chance to begin afresh, to begin a new life leaving your past behind, forgetting your mistakes and beginning anew, in a different place, a different atmosphere with different opportunities. You are a jewel shining bright, never lose your shine, that is wat makes you who you are. Always be urself. Never change. You are as close to perfection as humans can ever be.

You have now embarked on a new journey. i wish you a hearty Bon Voyage.

May god bless you with ever lasting happiness.

May the people you meet realise the jewel in you as i have come to recognise it.

All the best on the road ahead my dear friend. I hope our paths meet and keep meeting.

Many Many Congratulations.




I Dedicate this post to my dear dear friend Sneha. Keep smiling and shining bright. :)

No comments: